Develop Successful Business Habits
Oct 11 – Nov 1 | Tuessday Evenings 5:30 – 9:15 pm | Online
Operating a Child Care Center can be a challenge but it doesn’t need to be overwhelming. The key is to focus on the decisions that make the greatest impact on your business. Join this course to learn strategies to successfully manage the operations, finances, and marketing of your business. Topics include:
- Core elements of a successful business model
- Financial best practices for long-term fiscal success
- Managing employees and new employment laws
- Using marketing as an effective communication tool
- How to prepare for the unexpected
- Regulation and licensing updates
Earn Professional Development Credits - 12 Hrs
What to Expect
- Four online class sessions, including interactive group work, guest speakers, and discussions with subject matter experts
- Assistance identify practical steps to start using new skills through confidential one-on-one consulting with certified SBDC consultants
- Continuous feedback on your business plan and strategy during the course
Discover the 9 core elements that make a successful business model. Learn about the current licensing and regulations requirements.
Learn about the latest labor law changes and strategies for employee recruitment. Discover how to use marketing as an effective communication tool.
Learn about industry resources and grants. Create a strong business foundation through legal and bookkeeping best practices. Learn how to maximize your income and minimize your cost to improve cash flow.
Discover how to prepare your business for unexpected occurrences. Enjoy a frank discussion about parent relationships with our experienced provider panel.
Monday, Aug 29, 2022
Tuesday, Oct 11 at 12:00 pm
Standard Course Fee:
*No fee thanks to a grant from Colorado Dept of Early Childhood
Meet the Instructors
East CO SBDC
East CO SBDC
East CO SBDC
ECCLPS Executive Director
And Guest Industry Presenters...
“Our business has benefited immensely
from accessing the professional staff
and SBDC programs and resources.”
Questions? Email Info@EastColoradoSBDC.com
The project described is supported by the Preschool Development Grant Birth through Five Initiative (PDG B-5), Grant Number 90TP0054-01-00, from the Office of Child Care, Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Office of Child Care, the Administration for Children and Families, or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.