Business for Your Creative Arts
Discover How to Make A Profit from Your Passion
April 27 & 29, 2023 | Live Online Course
Building a career from your artistic passions can is a rewarding life choice. However, melding your creative process with disciplined business practices can be a challenge. Join the East CO SBDC and topic matter experts for an online course that explores what makes a small business successful within the creative industries. Discover how making art can also mean making money.
Two days of live online education
April 27 at 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Create a Business Mindset
- Design a Successful Business Model
- Build a Business Foundation
April 29 at 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- The Artistic Marketplace
- Creative Pricing Strategies
- The Artist’s Online Profile
- Profit from Creativity
- Funding Sources for Creatives
Who Is It For?
What To Expect:
- Two 4-hour class sessions, including interactive group work, guest speakers, and discussions with subject matter experts
- Confidential one-on-one consulting with certified SBDC consultants
- Continuous feedback on your business plan and strategy during the course, including a personalized review at the course conclusion
Monday, March 13
Thursday, April 27 at 12:00 pm
Questions? Email Info@EastColoradoSBDC.com
Meet the Presenters
The Colorado SBDC Network’s flagship strategic planning series, LEADING EDGE, delivers comprehensive training to small businesses by providing entrepreneurs with a better understanding of starting and operating a small business. The program has courses geared to help both start-up and existing businesses in the areas of finance, marketing, management and more.
The program is offered statewide and over 3,000 businesses have participated in this intensive, specialized training series since the program’s inception in 1989. East CO SBDC LEADING EDGE series meets once a week for 4 weeks. Offered online, this training is accessible across the state.
Develop your ideas. Write your plan. Estimate your numbers. Present your company to the world.
“Our business has benefited immensely
from accessing the professional staff
and SBDC programs and resources.”