Your business plan is the blueprint for your small business.
A business plan is not only a tool for seeking finance – it’s also a blueprint for your small business! This workshop explores the steps to take to complete your business plan, resources available to support this process, and how to put your business plan to work once created.
During this workshop, you’ll learn about:
- The impact that creating a business plan has on your business
- The components of a business plan
- Steps needed to register your new business
- Insurance and how to properly protect your business
- Resources to help you and your business thrive
Presented by: Jesse Esparza, SBDC Business Consultant