Develop Successful Financial Habits
Apr. 8th – 22nd | Monday Evenings 6:00 – 8:00 pm | Online
Join East CO SBDC for a 3 week class that will help you broaden your financial knowledge and get your books in order. In this class, you will learn how to understand and use financial documents and tools to plan for the future success of your child care business.
Topics covered include:
- An introduction to financial concepts
- How to connect your business plan to your financials
- How to create an effective budget and financial forecast
- An overview of Industry funding sources
- How to start planning for retirement
This course is beginner friendly and available for family child care homes and child care centers. If you have attended a past Mastering Your Business Essentials course, this class will build a deeper understanding of the financial concepts discussed in that training. Sign up to explore how to build a strong financial foundation for your small business.
What to Expect
- Three online class sessions, including interactive group work, guest speakers, and discussions with subject matter experts
- Assistance identify practical steps to start using new skills through confidential one-on-one consulting with certified SBDC consultants
- Continuous feedback on your business plan and strategy during the course
Thursday, January 25, 2024
Monday, April 8, 2024 at 12:00 pm
Standard Course Fee:
*No fee thanks to a grant from Colorado Dept of Early Childhood
“Our business has benefited immensely
from accessing the professional staff
and SBDC programs and resources.”
Questions? Email Info@EastColoradoSBDC.com
The project described is supported by the Preschool Development Grant Birth through Five Initiative (PDG B-5), Grant Number 90TP0054-01-00, from the Office of Child Care, Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Office of Child Care, the Administration for Children and Families, or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.