Ready to be your own boss?
Join us as we deep dive into what it takes to start your own business in Colorado in this FREE webinar. During this presentation, we will discuss:
- How to Research Your Market
- Common Business Legal Structures: Basic Benefits and Disadvantages
- Federal, State and Local Legal obligations: FEIN, Secretary of State Registration, Licenses, Permits and Sales Tax
- Steps to Securing Your Business: General Liability Insurance, Trademarks, Copyrights and Patents
- Basic Business Financial Planning and Bookkeeping
- What is a Business Plan and Why is it Important
How does East CO Small Business Development Center Help Small Businesses?
At the East Colorado Small Business Development Center we like to say that we are dream-focused and business-minded. We offer business consulting and training that maximizes the economic potential of entrepreneurs within East Colorado. Together, our mission is to help existing and new businesses grow and prosper. We provide no-cost guidance and counseling in all aspects of funding and developing a business. While we cannot eliminate risk, we work to minimize it by helping clients write comprehensive business plans, conduct financial forecasts, strategize marketing tactics, apply for funding, and improve operations. Let us help maximize your business potential!