This full-day workshop is essential for all prime contractors and subcontractors working on CDOT highway construction contracts. You will learn how to comply with mandatory CDOT and Federal Civil Rights and Labor Compliance regulations outlined in FWHA Form 1273.
- FHWA Form 1273 for CDOT Federal-aid projects
- EEO Contract Requirements
- DBE Program Requirements (including new DBE Specification)
- ESB Program Requirements (including proposed Special Provisions)
- CDOT Form 205
On-the-Job Training (OJT) Requirements
- Site of Work
- Classification of workers
- Certified Payroll Requirements: Davis-Bacon and Related Acts
- Certified Payroll: LCPtracker
- B2GNow: DBE Commitments and Prompt Payment
Who Should Attend:
Project Superintendents, Construction Contractor Employees, Consultant Project Managers, Payroll Clerks, EEO Officers, Estimators, and others involved in CDOT construction contract administration.
CDOT HQ Civil Rights & Business Resource Center & CDOT Civil Rights Staff
Reserve Your Seat
Registration includes lunch and reference manual. This is event is hybrid. Select In-Person or Virtual registration below. CDOT staff may attend for free by choosing coupon code “CDOT Employee” and using your state.co.us email address.