A business plan is not only a tool for seeking finance – but it’s also a blueprint for your small business! This session explores the steps to take to complete your business plan, resources available to support this process, and how to use your business plan.
- The importance of creating a business plan, and the impact that it has on your business
- The components of a business plan and what they mean
- Steps to registering your new business
- Insurance and how to properly protect your business
- Resources to help you and your business thrive
Join us on November 5th for this free workshop at the Erie Community Library!
Jesse Esparza, East Colorado SBDC
Jesse Esparza is a certified bilingual (Spanish & English) counselor to the Latino Chamber, and business adviser to the East Colorado, Boulder, and North Metro Small Business Development Centers, providing one-on-one services to individuals as well as group classes in business planning and startup seminars. He has counseled and provided needed services to over 400 new, potential, and existing entrepreneurs.