A “how to” on utilizing this free content creation tool to boost your marketing.
When you are marketing your small business, there are a lot of components to consider! Flyers, brochures, and images for social media are just a few examples of templates that are available in Canva – a free online tool for creating marketing materials.
During this webinar you will learn…
- How to navigate Canva’s website and select the template that is correct for each project.
- How to create your own layouts or choose from one of Canva’s pre-built layouts.
- How to utilize Canva to maintain or update your business’s branding .
- Where to find resources for your marketing materials such as stock photos or hex codes for specific colors.
Join us as East Colorado’s Chelsie Beller takes you through the ins and outs of Canva and learn how to create beautiful marketing materials that amplify your online and print marketing!
Combating COVID Marketing Series
We’ve all seen and felt the effects of COVID-19. As business owners it is crucial to communicate with your customers about the changes your business has implemented. Whether it be processing expectations when visiting your location or a new e-commerce page, communication can make all the difference.
Join us and the Logan County Chamber of Commerce this September for our 5-part marketing series designed to help your business combat COVID-19 through marketing.
Every Wednesday morning from 9:00 – 10:00 am we’ll spend one hour helping you to understand and pick useful tools to better communicate your business.
- 9/2 – Marketing Your Brand
- 9/9 – Picking Your Platform
- 9/16 – Digital Marketing on a Dime
- 9/23 – Creating with Canva
- 9/30 – Planning Your Pivot
Each presentation will be hosted on Zoom. We invite and encourage you to register for all five.
Speaker: Chelsie Beller, East Colorado SBDC